god-ThyrDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 8:34 PM | Message # 32
Lieutenant
Group: Users
it's for have nothing to reproach ourselves, I prefer wary me now

RCDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 8:36 PM | Message # 33
Major general
Group: Administrators
Dear Q and GOD,

It's a pitty this happened. I made a mistake by telling Q they would receive a def-win if GOD didn't reply before friday 23:59. Next edition we will add a rule that says if a team doesn't reply in a certain time you will get a def-win. So teams don't have to wait till the last day for a reaction and have to drive on default date. For this match the admins (without giligoop) decided that you have the time till Wednesday 14th July 23:59. Hope both clans are happy with this solution and have a fair and a nice match. Good luck and have fun.

Greetings,

RC

god-ThyrDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 8:47 PM | Message # 34
Lieutenant
Thx RC for your response but there is a problem.

Tuesday we have a match VS ELF in trackcup.
Wednesday we have a final match vs SPH in FMV Legend.

We can not play against Q.
We offered them Sunday as they wanted and Monday, we can not do more, i'm sorry.
And after Wednesday, it will be too difficult for us to be able to train on the new maps.

We respected the rules.
Provide a deadline until Wednesday does not appear in the rules.
I hope you understand.

Message edited by god-Thyr - Monday, 2010-07-12, 8:54 PM

ArtiShöwDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 9:49 PM | Message # 35
Private
Hello

Let me introduce myself, I'm Arti & I play with god.
I'd like to add a little something.

First of all, the Q team have proposed to play Sunday, "I think we prefer sunday BEFORE the World Cup: P" according to this quote from giligoop.

We discussed between us to find a date, but we could not before Sunday, so my admin and captain replied yes for the date appropriated for Q.

Giligoop tells us that ultimately they can not and we do understand that we have lost with an invisible rule Oo

I agree that we answered later but that said we could play before sunday. The Q team refused to play sunday so the default date in this case: 8:30 p.m. Monday was our best possibility to play this match and the only possibility in the rules

It says that the default date is when the two teams can not find an arrangement like is our case.

The Q should have be prepared for.

After I do not understand why we should postpone the match until Wednesday (not because that my team did not want to play it) but because we have other competitions being, or we couldn't move the dates.

We have fully complied with the rules and we came to the default date pending the Q to play this match, I think we're not at fault.

giligoopDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 11:22 PM | Message # 36
Lieutenant
thyr Rc said we have time until wednesday, why? Let me explain:
Because he wants the match to be played and for the record SO DO I and so do YOU, you said that in previous posts.
It's not in the rules, but like some other teams during this TmT we have given them some extra time to finish their match even if it was after the default time.. (there is also a team here in playoffs that plays on tuesday wink )

We will also have difficulty to drive the war before Wednesday 14th July 23:59.
Btw training new maps.. normally you already trained the maps from the week that just passed by wink so I don't see the problem here.

And again to arti: REPLY ON TIME.. even iff you didn't know when you guys could drive, you should have post here something like: sorry we will discuss this with our team.. bla bla.. then I already knew something to say to my team..

anyway CAN you drive tuesday or wednesday?

giligoopDate: Wednesday, 2010-07-14, 11:14 PM | Message # 37
Lieutenant
guys can you drive on friday??

iff you don't answer this time.. that shows your lack of motivation for this tournament.. don't play 3 tournaments at same time..

god-ThyrDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 0:12 AM | Message # 38
Lieutenant
No we can't play friday !
I sent a PM to RC for this after he was asked to speak to me on chat to find an arrangement.

if you don't answer this time.. that shows your lack of motivation for this tournament.. don't play 3 tournaments at same time..

It's our problem for three competitions.
we respected the rules, not you.

giligoopDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 0:31 AM | Message # 39
Lieutenant
well first of all : if you don't respect the rules any more.. why bother to play and just focus on other tournaments..
and why don't you respect me? I'm doing everyithing I can to get this war.. only thing you can say is: we can't drive.. so can Q get the defwin? or do you want to drive..
is it so hard to say..

And yes it's your problem for the competitions, but when you know you can't manage to do so many at the same time.. just quit with one..

ArtiShöwDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 3:16 AM | Message # 40
Private
What are the rules that we haven't respected ? Oo

It's you, who didn't have respected the rules because you refused to play at the default match date!!

I'm doing everyithing I can to get this war..

LOL, do you want that I quote your citation when you said that we'd lost ? You did not show a great desire to play..

Furthermore, we play 3competitions and ? What does it concern you?, we could play with your date & in the default date and so I repeat me to you what does it concern you?

We had to play last week and we were available but as you refused to play, it is obvious that this week is a problem for us. So before we blame the way we manage our matchs, you'd better review your personal organization, thank you.

Message edited by ArtiShöw - Thursday, 2010-07-15, 3:20 AM

giligoopDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 12:00 PM | Message # 41
Lieutenant
why don't you guys just answer my question.. keep complaining all you want.. what's been said is said.. ffs
JUST arrange the war.. can you guys play on friday or not..

god-ThyrDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 12:53 PM | Message # 42
Lieutenant
I have like a doubt about your capacities of reading…

Message 38 :

No we can't play friday !

And we can't play tonight too !

please RC takes a final decision, thx.

RobiDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 1:35 PM | Message # 43
Lieutenant
Group: Checked
Hi srry that I write to this topic, but I think, that we (wX by cRew.sk) have some rights to talk about this problem, because we will play match with the winner of this match.

So, first question to admin team...
How can be possible, that no admin is online during the cup, like i looks at this match? I think, it is first total fail, but not crysis situation.

And now to teams...
- Q.team was informed, that match will not be played ... so they talked it to their players and it is easy to understand, that they have other plans, so they cant play on Monday.
- Admin RC informed about new deadline to play this match, wednesday 23:59 ... this reply was from admin, and what say admin is finally decision. (small mistake, that not default time was said)
- god team not agree with this date, they tell, that have 2 matches in these 2 days ... and what we do with your matches, it is your problem, that you have matches in this dates. Everyone confirm, that is possible to play not only 2 matches per day, but 3 ... We were in situation that we had to play 3 matches in 5 hours, so why you crying here? Admin decision is admin decision and you cant do anything else.

So result?
Because we will play match in 2nd round of playoff with the winner of this match, we want to know our opponent and confirm match!!! Today is Thursday, admins, dont sleep! god team dont played match in deadline (wednesday 23.59), so it has easy result - Defwin for Q.team! Why you waiting longer? Are you waiting for miracle? I think, miracle will not come :D

Have a nice day guys ...

god-ThyrDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 2:29 PM | Message # 44
Lieutenant
- Q.team was informed, that match will not be played ...

It's a mistake from RC

look (message 33) :

I made a mistake by telling Q they would receive a def-win if GOD didn't reply before friday 23:59.

Admin RC informed about new deadline to play this match, wednesday 23:59 ...
god team not agree with this date

it is right an arrangement without our assent which does not appear nowhere in the rules!
so please shut up !
Q team was not agree for sunday and for defaut date ! they are at fault

Everyone confirm, that is possible to play not only 2 matches per day, but 3 ... We were in situation that we had to play 3 matches in 5 hours, so why you crying here? Admin decision is admin decision and you cant do anything else.

Ha ha, if you are student on holiday and nolife yes it is possible.
It is not our case!
If you don't have life apart from trackmania it is your problem but does not apply your case to others!

Message edited by god-Thyr - Thursday, 2010-07-15, 2:29 PM

RobiDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 2:54 PM | Message # 45
Lieutenant
Group: Checked
If you want rightful result of this match ... to both sides, I know one result ... Delete this match, and both teams will end in the cup :DD But I think you dont want it biggrin so lets PLAY THE MATCH and STOP CRYING.
Every 2 teams can find good date for both, but you have to want! I think, you dont want biggrin

Forum » Results » 1/16 finals (05-07 - 11-07) » Gang of Drivers vs Q-team
Search: