Welcome Guest | RSS

Thursday, 2024-03-28, 4:01 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Results » 1/8 finals (12-07 - 18-07) » Gang of Drivers vs wX.Group.by.cRew.sk
Gang of Drivers vs wX.Group.by.cRew.sk
RCDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 5:00 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Administrators
Here you can arrange a match-date, post the serverdetails, post the results and upload screenshots.

Gl&hf

wXHoMeRDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 5:19 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Hi, Q.team

Please Can you play one day later? On Monday ?
(because final EMS)
We can host.

HoMeR

SchaBiDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 7:28 PM | Message # 3
Private
zdar biggrin hej u nás na webu fakt nikdo nic neřeší, tak já vůbec nevím, jak to bude...ne, že tohle pošleš adminovi a bude kontum biggrin (samozřejmě v překladu)..já to zkusím s něma nějak domluvit biggrin

giligoopDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 9:59 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
what are you saying shabi?

And wX because RC made the decision on the Q vs God forum..
We will not be able to play so you will have defwin here.. I'm sorry that you guys get 2 defwins in playoffs.. but that's a bit of luck for you guys. Maybe you like that.. maybe you don't because it's not fun winning like this (I think), but good luck in next round

thx for supporting me team.

regards
gili wink

wXHoMeRDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 11:23 PM | Message # 5
Private
hi gili

defwin for us... thx but yep we do not like that, it isnt fun..

thx

GL next in TMM or another cup:)

Cya
HoMeR

god-ThyrDate: Saturday, 2010-07-17, 8:48 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Hi WX

I'm seeing with my players to play Monday 20h30 or 21h, I'll keep you informed.
Normally it should be good.

wXHoMeRDate: Saturday, 2010-07-17, 9:44 PM | Message # 7
Private
WHAT THE ****????????!!!!!!!!!!

The thread changed name? Q.team gave us Defwin... it is definite I think.
wX go to the 1/4 final .... I don't know why you seeing your players to play on Monday.....God??? WT**** !!!

Now... I'm really pissed, all week no reply here... yesterday(Friday) only TWO days before the default time Q.team said DEFWIN... I said ok ... And told to my players they can arrange plans to weekend... My players are out...

This may evoke the situation from last week, the match Q.team against GoD !!! Really late reply.... but defwin, so I said it doesn't matter

AND now?? you want to arrange the match against us? I don't know why GoD vs. wX, when the admin make FINAL decision (his third decision, while he abandoned two of his decisions made before) and lock the thread.....

It is closed for me, I don't have my players. And I am really pissed about this situation, this decisions is a mess. I’m disgusted and I am not sure I want to drive....

I think this is *********

I do not want to be rough, but I have to ****, when we must wait to Thursday evening for opponent for next round, and i must ****, when i see how the final decision isn't final but another decision.. maybe of course it shouldn't be final decision... and i must ****, when i got DEFWIN, and after that the thread changed name Q.team vs. wX -> GoD vs. wX with any decision only with reply god-thyr... it is UNBELIEVABLE !!

god-ThyrDate: Sunday, 2010-07-18, 8:22 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
Normally RC informed you of this decision.
Have you seen this post?

http://tmtournament.ucoz.com/forum/18-396-5#3536

We have until Wednesday 23h59 to find a date if you can't play monday.

Added (2010-07-18, 8:22 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Can you play Tuesday or Wednesday?

Message edited by god-Thyr - Saturday, 2010-07-17, 11:39 PM

wXHoMeRDate: Sunday, 2010-07-18, 10:27 PM | Message # 9
Private
First of all, please read carefully what i wrote... you absolutely ignore it and admin I think too.

I think it is closed.... how you can see in the table of 1/8 finals http://tmtournament.ucoz.com/index/1_8_finals/0-220

I have screen of it. wX counted with defwin, because it was written in LOCKED topic with final decision GoD vs. Q.team (that final decision was Q.team vs. wX), and finally it was in the table till deftime (and of course now) in 1/8finals table. (1st screen in attachment).

If you don't agree with me... and you mean that the match should be played as you said.... I have something for you..... There is a default time, which you argue with in thread GoD vs. Q.team. And this Default time was Sunday 20:30 ... YEP it is TODAY ..... And I have screens that you DID NOT SHOW UP (2nd screen in attachment)

If you want argue with any other, such an alleged decision (which i can't see here, in this thread, in thread where the problem is...), that we (you) have a time till Wednesday 23.59, I must say OK, BUT the DEFAULT TIME is only one and it is SUNDAY 20:30 .... and you DID NOT SHOW UP (2nd screen in attachment).

THX for match GL in future
HoMeR

Attachments: 1134265.jpg (234.8 Kb) · 9653562.jpg (229.2 Kb)

Message edited by wXHoMeR - Sunday, 2010-07-18, 10:45 PM

RCDate: Sunday, 2010-07-18, 11:15 PM | Message # 10
Major general
Hey wX,

I've mailed to: robotka.j@seznam.cz

This:
"I've discussed with Giligoop and Thyr and we agreed on the folling:
http://tmtournament.ucoz.com/forum/18-396-5#3537

I hope you understand this situation, you guys should finish the match
before wednesday 23:59. Good luck and have fun
."

Those screens, why should you make screens when you already got a def-win, besides that you haven't discussed a thing with GOD. To be sure this match will be driven the new default date is: Wednesday 20:30.

Greetings,

RC

wXHoMeRDate: Sunday, 2010-07-18, 11:43 PM | Message # 11
Private
Hi ADMIN,

i very happy that i see you.....

i accept your all ! decisions.

But i think to this post, there is only one default time... so when you changed this default time AFTER the default time.. its a bit later i think, it maybe looks like you are saving the god .....

In rules there is a sentence "If both clans can’t agree on a date, the default match-date will be Sunday at 20:30 (CET)".. as you can see we couldn't arrange the match date... so deftime...

anyway you wrote the result from Q.team vs. wX to the table... and we have to play with god ???..... i dont know maybe im stupid, i can't understand this.

The main problem for me is your (admin) reaction.. you make many decisions, and many of them you abandoned, and you often (always) make it after the default time, in both events i think... and it is problem....

i say, i fully eccpet your decision, but it is unfair to us, to wX, which waited for the results(your decision) till thursday i think... then we arrange match with Q, with Q arrange defwin, the defwin rolled in official table, and after that saturday evening i saw how this thread changed name... and god-thyr replied, but the result has been in table yet.

THX in advance i believe that you see the point. And you will relook decision.

Because at the end.. IT IS unfair

regards,

HoMeR

RCDate: Monday, 2010-07-19, 0:16 AM | Message # 12
Major general
Dear Homer,

I understand your issue, but the decision for the match against GOD is made before the default time. GOD contacted you before the default date to ask you about monday.
Also, you already asked Q about monday and you didn't contacted GOD at all, so GOD didn't expected to drive on default date (also i see no server-details). Besides that in the topic
about GOD vs Q you often emphasized the rule: "When you accept to join the tournament, you also accept the rules, the maps and EVERY ADMINS DECISION., this rule is the top rule because admin always has truth "
So I really don't see the problem, to drive this match. You've trained the maps before and also you got still some time left. So I won't change the decision.

Greetings,

RC

wXHoMeRDate: Monday, 2010-07-19, 8:02 AM | Message # 13
Private
Good Morning,

I said, I fully accept your decision.

Even though it is very very unfair, and when there is a messy. You have the truth, but i mean that YOU make a decison about the new default time after the normal default time, it is the problem and it looks like you save the god. There aren't any server details, but i have a screen of GoD server, where you can see that GoD weren't been there on time...

The match will be played. I dont know when, beacuse my players are when out I said that we have a defwin at Friday evening.

I will informed you when can we play, server we have.

i hope that the next edition of TmT will be better, will be fairly and there will be many admin, who has much time to be interested in the turnament.

See you soon

HoMeR

god-ThyrDate: Monday, 2010-07-19, 9:05 AM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
I understand your situation homer but a few things bother me.

There aren't any server details, but i have a screen of GoD server, where you can see that GoD weren't been there on time...

If you don't tell us, how do you think we can guess that you want to play on Sunday without specifying where ?
We are not medium...
it is really bad faith for do that...
and we have 3 servers not only one ...

Hi, Q.team

Please Can you play one day later? On Monday ?
(because final EMS)
We can host.

HoMeR

you said, you prefer monday, this is why I have suggested for playing monday, otherwise sunday was good for us.

I will informed you when can we play, server we have.

No problem but please be smart and don't post 10 minutes before the match that you want to play but at least two hours before as this will prove that you seek by every means to put ourselves forfait.
This will have no good image for your team

I hope you understand and the match that will be fine.
Thx.

Message edited by god-Thyr - Monday, 2010-07-19, 9:12 AM

wXHoMeRDate: Monday, 2010-07-19, 10:30 AM | Message # 15
Private
Im realy happy that you understand me.

I will ask my rest of player when can they drive. And i will be very happy if I find 4 players.

Yes, the action with screens after def.time weren't faith. It was villainy, but you know, Im very pissed of this situation, and when you and admin ignore my arguments, my evidences, i was very sad and take it. If i would be a idiot i insist of it because, it is unassailable.....

I will send you a message of match time ASAP.

HoMeR

Forum » Results » 1/8 finals (12-07 - 18-07) » Gang of Drivers vs wX.Group.by.cRew.sk
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: