[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Opinion » Questions » Submitting tracks
Submitting tracks
OscarianDate: Saturday, 2010-05-08, 3:09 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hi,

I'd like to know a couple of things about submitting tracks. I sent through an email, but maybe it's more useful to create a forum thread with the questions I have, so as to benifit other players.

I'd like to know if I enter a map for TmT, whether I am still allowed to play in TmT? If yes, then I could only expect that there would be a restriction of the author not being able to play competatively on their own map?

Secondly, I'd also like to know if I can send my map to some friends to get them to beta test it?

Kind regards-
Oscarian

RCDate: Saturday, 2010-05-08, 9:17 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Administrators
Dear Oscarian,

You're still allowed to play TmT, when you submit a map. There is also no restriction of the author not being able to play his/her own map. The author knows just a few days before the release date, that his/her map is selected. Besides that, it's just one person and he/she has also other maps to train. So the advantage is minimal. Above all, we're unable to check if the author is not racing (name change), or that he doesn't send his maps to third. Therefore we have to trust the participants and the tournament is about learning maps in a given time, so eventually the best teams will survive.

Hope I anwered your quesitions.

Greetings,

RC

drtiDate: Friday, 2010-05-28, 3:20 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Users
so u already know which tracks are gonna be in which round..? i mean its not possible for me to send u some tracks at this point, right?

SwissDate: Friday, 2010-05-28, 3:36 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Administrators
hi

nope, the deadline for sending maps is over.

Forum » Opinion » Questions » Submitting tracks
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: