Welcome Guest | RSS

Monday, 2024-04-29, 6:25 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Results » Round 1 (31-05 - 06-06) » Group F: infinity Formula vs Infinity Delta
Group F: infinity Formula vs Infinity Delta
SwissDate: Thursday, 2010-05-27, 3:30 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Administrators
Here you can arrange a match-date, post the serverdetails and the results of the match and upload screenshots.

Gl&hf

CookieDate: Thursday, 2010-05-27, 9:36 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Checked
you guys have a proposal ? =D

0NYXDate: Saturday, 2010-05-29, 8:13 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Hey, default date is ok for us, so sunday 6.06 @19 or 20h.

xSpeeDDate: Saturday, 2010-06-05, 10:23 AM | Message # 4
Private
is it possible to play on 08.06.10 ? @ 19 or 20 cet
we have a 1/2 final CIS match on 06.06.2010 i know rules says between 31.05 -06.06.2010
but it's will be nice if we moved this match 2 days so we play 08.06.2010 so we can give u a good and interesting match. i hope u understand. thx in advance. happy wink

Added (2010-06-05, 10:23 Am)
---------------------------------------------
so inf-d ? when we play??

CookieDate: Saturday, 2010-06-05, 6:51 PM | Message # 5
Private
the admin says we cant play at 08
only today or tomorrow
20:00 would be best for us smile

xSpeeDDate: Sunday, 2010-06-06, 8:30 PM | Message # 6
Private
guys we just finished our cis match
can we start @ 21:00 cet today
on our server
iF >> NRC - TMT in Russia
pass : blabla

AstromanDate: Sunday, 2010-06-06, 8:35 PM | Message # 7
Private
Hi,

We tried to communicate with infinity Formula, by IRC, and tried to enter its servers, but were with password protected. We've seen some of the members online, and even their server changed the name on the time of the match.

Since there were not a reply i guess it is a no-show...

Added (2010-06-06, 8:35 PM)
Sorry, the match was to be at 20h cet. Most of our players already left, you could reply sooner...

xSpeeDDate: Sunday, 2010-06-06, 8:42 PM | Message # 8
Private
we sought we will finish match earlier cry

LeeDate: Sunday, 2010-06-06, 9:22 PM | Message # 9
Private
ok, the rule is "If both clans can’t agree on a date, the default match-date will be Sunday at 20:30 (CET). "
we didn't agree for 20.00, so 20.30 is the time we had to play.

another rule is "If your opponent doesn't arrive, it's a 3-0 automatic win (wait at least 20 minutes)."
we are sorry to post server details 10 minutes later, so you have to come to the server before 21.00 otherwise it will be defwin for us - according to the rules.

sorry for bad organisation, we were all into our CIS match

yours, Lee

Added (2010-06-06, 9:22 PM)
no-show for inf-d, defwin for us

inf-d, if you want and admins agree, we can play the match this weekend so that there was no defwins. but if you want to play answer asap please because we have to know whether we have to train or not.

DrainerDate: Sunday, 2010-06-06, 9:37 PM | Message # 10
Private
you guys are funny, so we loose because of your lack of organization? we waited for your answer PAST the time we had suggested to play the match, so that should say enough.
if it doesn't i'll add a couple more things, i talked to YYT and the match was finished lonnng time before you posted here, i saw the server name change, loooong before you posted here.

and last but not least, normally to have disagreement, one of the sides has to disagree .. one thing you didn't do, cause you didn't even answer! rofl ...

how can you disagree on somthing that has already passed, and again, this is TmT, not CIS, so please get organized and don't blame it on us.

gl with that no-show ..

oh i forgot something, just check ONYX's post, we had agreed on 19 or 20. and then u asked too change, which we couldn't cause it wasn't allowed, so one there's really only 1 conclusion .. btw, we were on our server since 19CET wink

Message edited by Drainer - Sunday, 2010-06-06, 9:43 PM

LeeDate: Sunday, 2010-06-06, 9:57 PM | Message # 11
Private
our failure, sure, I admit it

Quote (Drainer)
btw, we were on our server since 19CET

btw, if you had posted the pw we'd have come, but who cares.
anyway let's play this match next weekend, how about this? so that you didn't train in vain..

Message edited by Lee - Sunday, 2010-06-06, 9:57 PM

CookieDate: Sunday, 2010-06-06, 10:17 PM | Message # 12
Private
why post the pw where everyone can see it ?!?
our spec was open you could have all joined the spec and get the pass right there smile

altho i also prefer a match but like i already posted the admins say 'we got a whole week to play the match so there is no need to play matches after that week'

nekanDate: Sunday, 2010-06-06, 10:57 PM | Message # 13
Private
-spec wasn't open, i tried to join lot of times but i couldn't.
- you just had to change the password for the match and put it here, then you could go back to your previous pass.
- we didn't answer because of issues, that don't mean we agree with your time.
- xSpeed wrote informations of our match @20.30, which is default time ( sorry we couldn't do faster, we had a match, and blablabla YYT .. nvm ), but then @20.35 Astroman is answering and totally ignore xSpeed post. You just had to come on our server ( with the pass, obsiouvly, ....) and we could talk about this problem. But you stayed on your server and didn't wanna talk about it (there was 6 ppl conected on your server @20.40).
- changement of server name? We have 2 differents servers..

Anyway.. I think we could ask an admin and try to solve this problem. The best way for both teams is to play this match I think. The most important is still playing and have fun if I remember wink

Cya'

AstromanDate: Monday, 2010-06-07, 2:12 PM | Message # 14
Private
I did not ignore anyone post. Posts are not written in 0 seconds, i take some time writing, specially when i am not using Portuguese. Therefore when i submit the post there was a new message.

Now, about the real subject. You are just not respecting our team and this tournament. Now i understand that you had another match for another tournament that did happen in the same date...
If you simple posted something earlier (1 day before at least) this would not been a problem. Instead, you come here forcing new time at your only request... At the time if this new post, half of our players were already left...

Let's the admin look at this problem and solve it. GL

SwissDate: Monday, 2010-06-07, 10:45 PM | Message # 15
Colonel
Group: Administrators
Dear Infinity Delta
Dear infinity Formula

We read your posts and arguments and discussed the situation afterwards. It seems like CIS match was more important for infinity Formula, so they drove it. Even if the TmT match was planned for 20.00.
So I understand the players of Infinity Delta, that they left the server.

@infinity Formula: You cannot force you opponent to drive at another time, just because you played another match at the matchtime.

Infinity Delta gets a def-win, we hope there won't be any problems anymore with other tournaments.

If you have a problem with our decision, please write a mail to RC@tmtournament.com or swiss@tmtournament.com

Greez
Swiss and RC

Forum » Results » Round 1 (31-05 - 06-06) » Group F: infinity Formula vs Infinity Delta
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: