[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Results » Round 3 (14-06 - 20-06) » Group N: NIW vs. KaKtuX
Group N: NIW vs. KaKtuX
SwissDate: Friday, 2010-06-11, 11:15 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Administrators
Here you can arrange a match-date, post the serverdetails, post the results and upload screenshots.

Gl&hf

KKXBabboDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 1:45 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Hello NIW. we can make the server.
If you have problems with the date and time of default, we can play Sunday, 20 June- h 21.30 CET. Otherwise we can arrange Saturday, 19 June 19 - h 15:00 CET
BYEEEEE cool

Message edited by KKXBabbo - Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 1:45 PM

EltopasDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 6:00 PM | Message # 3
Private
No the best day for us is Thursday 20 00 cet Swedis time.
But you got to give me a kwick answer so i can check with my team mates about another day but thursday is the best for us.

Serverzon: Sweden
///nIw Match TMT
Pw: flakes

Specc server if you want that
///nIw Match TV2
tmtp://#spectate=niw_server10

KKXBabboDate: Thursday, 2010-06-17, 3:52 PM | Message # 4
Private
Thursday 20 00 cet is impossible for us.

EltopasDate: Thursday, 2010-06-17, 5:55 PM | Message # 5
Private
Okey then we play the game at sunday 20 30 is the last time can give you and its the only time we can play the game.
So sunday 20 30 are server see info over : )

KKXBabboDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 8:45 PM | Message # 6
Private
we dont enter into your server ??!! why?

Added (2010-06-20, 8:40 PM)
---------------------------------------------
we enter only in server tv. Your server game go in error

Added (2010-06-20, 8:45 PM)
Come on in our server
Italy>calabria>KKXinTMT2010
enter spect for pw

SkIpErManDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 9:27 PM | Message # 7
Private
One player of your did not have the problem. No one else has this problem. I suggest you update to the latest TMNF that would help.

KKXBabboDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 9:36 PM | Message # 8
Private
There we waited until 21:20 but you have not submitted.
Screen: http://yfrog.com/3vscreenshot16ip
Sorry
Bye

Added (2010-06-20, 9:36 PM)

Quote (SkIpErMan)
One player of your did not have the problem. No one else has this problem. I suggest you update to the latest TMNF that would help.

we have all the last version of TMUF 2.11.26!!! we have have problem to enter in your server race 2 "server error(10060)".

Message edited by KKXBabbo - Sunday, 2010-06-20, 9:38 PM

SkIpErManDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 11:49 PM | Message # 9
Private
Pretty strange 20:30 is the deafult time and you have our server information. only one person from your team showed up in time. Your screen shows your team on wrong server, its nor ours.

To bad

/SkIpErMan

Added (2010-06-20, 11:49 PM)
KaKtuX had only one player in time. There is no screens as proff for server connection problem either, so it is WO to us. nIw vs KaKtuX result 21-0. There are no screens because there are no scores to show.

/SkIpErMan

Message edited by SkIpErMan - Sunday, 2010-06-20, 9:43 PM

KKXBabboDate: Monday, 2010-06-21, 11:09 PM | Message # 10
Private
Strange or not, we have TMUF rel. 2.11.26 and when we come in your server this responde "server error (10060)". Is a server problem not a realese problem of TMUF.
J have write message in this forum at 20:40 and 20:45 for comunicate this problem. Must remain in contact in the forum, each time there may be problems.
An admin could keep in touch with us, through forums or looking for on our servers. We were in 5 but only 1 player is able to enter in your server for the race. When he came to call us then failed to back him, too. Usually error 10060. We were able to enter only the server TV, where we said our problem (I verified that it does with some other servers Swedish), but no one was willing to resolve the issue.
Sorry, we have tried.

Message edited by KKXBabbo - Monday, 2010-06-21, 11:11 PM

SkIpErManDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-22, 0:52 AM | Message # 11
Private
No one else had this problem and there was people from your team on the server. So if you had a problem it was your installations. Anyway I dont belive in you. Its strange how often people start whining soon as they lose on WO. Lost of storys and excuses. Thats way tournanments has rules for this and so has TMT.

If you telling the true then Im sorry for you.

As the ruels say, take printscreen on everything as proof...

/SkIpErMan

KKXBabboDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-22, 7:42 PM | Message # 12
Private
I do not write because I want to win the race. I write because we wanted to have fun racing. For this reason I once wrote of the problem in the tv server and forum tmt.
Precisely for this, then we waited on our server and I was online forum tmt waiting for answers. I repeat that only one player KKX managed to enter the server and for once.
On your server I saw only six players, all NIW. I do not do as a matter of winning or losing. I wrote what happened.
You're wrong if you do not believe us and think we behaved badly.
I do not believe this, because we waited where we could wait and have written where we had to write. If this is enough to judge us losers, then GG ALL.
I'm sorry but I do not know what else to add.

BABBO

SkIpErManDate: Friday, 2010-06-25, 12:45 PM | Message # 13
Private
One of your team members was on time the rest was not. Your team member that was on the server did not tell us anything whenwe ask him.Our server have been use for lots of matches and training no one in our team and specctaters, relaytv, streaming tv had this problem. Its realy hard to belive in you. I have no further to say about this. And as matter of fact you have not present any screenshot on problem you describe.

/SkIpErMan

giligoopDate: Friday, 2010-06-25, 5:11 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
Strange issue, We'll discuss this with the admins

KKXBabboDate: Saturday, 2010-06-26, 3:13 PM | Message # 15
Private
How do I tell? I've already written above that is entered once. He 'came to call on us when we were inside the TV server to ask for help. After he failed to return. Do not you just understand?? wacko
You say that nobody has had problems on your server? Although we have never had problems on the servers of others. But what does that mean? There may always be a first time. But if you're in the server then you leave without even reading the forum tmt ?!?!? In case of problems had to write immediately to the forum. wacko
We were five (see screen above), we were on time and in the end, unable to contact you otherwise, we waited on our server, as I wrote here at 8:40 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.. wacko
Bye

Message edited by KKXBabbo - Saturday, 2010-06-26, 3:14 PM

Forum » Results » Round 3 (14-06 - 20-06) » Group N: NIW vs. KaKtuX
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: