Welcome Guest | RSS

Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 11:01 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Results » 1/16 finals (05-07 - 11-07) » Gang of Drivers vs Q-team
Gang of Drivers vs Q-team
giligoopDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 6:22 PM | Message # 16
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
"Nothing in the rules stipulates that the answer must have posted before Friday 23.59. Where did you see that? I'm curious to know."

=> RC told me that.. so you didn't answered, so he said defwin.. ask it him himself

And safran I see you are in palyoffs so you didn't had any disadvantage from that war I suppose.. so I don't see the problem there wink
And because this aren't groupstages but playoffs he decided to say that to me.
And to Blazer: RC said that because this are playoffs.. not groupsfases.
AND iff god has answered earlier like I said before they would have known that we CAN'T play on monday, maybe saturday, maybe sunday.. depending on the dates/hour they provide us from their team.. but now the waited untill saturday.. so waaaaaaay to late to get the players together.. don't you see..

srsly god try to answer on time, not on the last minute..
You have jobs you say? I wonder how you guys work then.. also last minute?

maelDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 6:24 PM | Message # 17
Private
Group: Users
That wouldn't make any sense if Q-Team gets a defwin.
If one team doesn't answer the request of the other one, then you HAVE to plan that the match could be played on the default time, that's obvious.
Now if the team answer a bit too late, then just play the default date...
In giligoop comments I feel like the default date changed for this match..

giligoopDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 6:26 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant
yes normally it should be default date, but as you can see they proposed to play on sunday.. and they asked on saturday..
And to get my team together on such a short notice is just a no go..
and I'm repeating myself over and over RC told me we get defwin if we didn't get an answer before the given time..

and what do you mean with: "In giligoop comments I feel like the default date changed for this match.. "

the only thing I can say atm is that we should wait RC's reaction. And that's tomorrow.. (on monday)

dont' blame us that we don't want to drive.. WE waited and waited for a date/time.. and then you just post your time that fits YOU best, just the day before.. when it is impossible to arrange the war.. so you will have the best 'cards' for this..
And don't blame your work omg.. i work from 6- 14 and 14 - 22u and for looking here on the forum just takes 5 min.. so you have plenty of time to react here..

god-ThyrDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 6:53 PM | Message # 19
Lieutenant

You have jobs you say? I wonder how you guys work then.. also last minute?

no hint lousy, thank you !

• If both clans can’t agree on a date, the default match-date will be Sunday at 20:30 (CET). (monday 20h30 in this case)

nothing to add, i'ts in rules.
We just want to play this match, you have until tomorrow to get ready.

Thx.
Thank you to all those who support us.

blazerDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 6:56 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant
Quote (god-Thyr)
Hi giligoop !
Sorry for the delay.

Are you ok for playing 17h or 18h sunday ?

Sry Gili, but this doesn't seem like Saturday to me, they wanted to play on Sunday. And if the rules are different in the play-offs than in the group stage, it SHOULD and MUST be under the rules too, otherwise exactly the same rules appear than in the group stage. It's so stupid how you even can appeal for a defwin ... Just make the match and win by racing, otherwise everybody thinks that you are just afraid driving against god, at least it seems more and more like that.

If the default time is on Monday 20.30 CET, then i can come to forum 30minutes before the match and say that i drive, because rules DO NOT SAY anything else. It is great bullshit that admins do such things behind our backs and don't write it in the rules.

So please end this stupidity and be reasonable, nobody hasn't broken the rules.

Blazer

giligoopDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 0:38 AM | Message # 21
Lieutenant
They ASKED it on saturday to play that time on sunday.. cmon read carefully and understand it..
And i'm not afraid, i just said we are just totally UNABLE to play on monday.. it is ffs thanks to me and other admins that you guys get even an extra day to drive it.. and it was in my teams dissadvantage.. do you hear me complain about that?
iff only GOD answered earlier we already would have driven the war in the weekends or earlier.. but nooo they had to answer so late.. so they can have situtations like this.. having another team forced to drive deftime/date without wanting to..

Is this how you guys win matches?

blazerDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 7:42 AM | Message # 22
Lieutenant
This isn't how other win matches, but if there is a default time then the match has to be held at the default date if you cannot come to an understanding between each other, that is written very clearly in the rules. If you changed the default date, you have to deal with the consequences.

What are you talking about getting the players together? If no one answers to you, you have to make it on default time and gather the players the same time. If god doesn't want to play earlier, they don't have to, that's why there is even a default date!

RobJDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 11:17 AM | Message # 23
Private
Blazer can you please STFU and get to your own team?

Fcking retard.

God, I propose to play this match on another date. It's both teams faults that you didn't contact each other before the match, but as I see on the forums, Giligoop contacted a long time before you guys did, so please, it's also a bit your responsibility and it will also be a bit human if we can rechange the match to another date so that both teams can play.

Rules are rules I know, but saying on saturday to play Sunday is also a bad lack of careness and respect for the other team. If you want to get respect as a good, professional team, then act like that.

giligoopDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 11:31 AM | Message # 24
Lieutenant
I think that I'm going to do it like this: we play the match on saturday..
RC will agree on this because this are playoffs, so rather a match played then a defwin

GunDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 12:57 PM | Message # 25
Private
I agree with what Rob say and i can understand the fustration off Gili. And my responsis not beceause i'm in the second team of Q.

god-ThyrDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 2:04 PM | Message # 26
Lieutenant
Robj see that :

Giliggop says :

Hi god team, when can you play?
I think we prefer sunday BEFORE the world Cup :P

My answer :

Hi giligoop !

Sorry for the delay.

Are you ok for playing 17h or 18h sunday ?

Okay we've responded with some delay, really sorry about that but I proposed him to play Sunday before the World Cup as he prefered and RC or him creates rules that are not listed in the regulations to get us out of the competition .. . Why that ?
So I offered to play Monday, but he refuses too.
When one enters a competition you know you must be available in case the default date with an answer quickly or not !

Maybe we will agree to shift the match for prove that we have absolutely not afraid to confront Q but maybe not ... Everything will depend on the availability of our players because we have others competitions.

I would really like an answer from RC about that, thx

RobJDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 2:29 PM | Message # 27
Private
admin decisions are admin decisions.

GanplyDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 2:38 PM | Message # 28
Sergeant
Group: Checked
When defwin is chosen before the default date, and without some offences, we can wonder ...

edit : and there is a contact mail and a website on each team's profile, so I think it's always possible to contact your opponent when you really need to change the default time.

Message edited by Ganply - Monday, 2010-07-12, 2:42 PM

blazerDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 4:12 PM | Message # 29
Lieutenant
RobJ, I'm only talking here because it isn't fair how this thing was moving and if no one cares, then they maybe put defwin to Q and nothing happens. If other players see that rules are not followed as they should be, then others must open their mouths to clear things up. I'm just trying get to an understanding and show some support to players as they didn't seem to have a solution. Everybody wants and needs a fair game.

PS! RobJ, this is a public forum, so I can say whatever I want about the topic. Calling names shows that everything is not right at your upstairs smile I haven't said anything wrong or said anything bad to anyone, so please STFU yourself smile

And this is my last post here, looks like they found a peaceful solution smile

Sorry Gili that I put my nose here biggrin

Message edited by blazer - Monday, 2010-07-12, 4:25 PM

god-ThyrDate: Monday, 2010-07-12, 8:16 PM | Message # 30
Lieutenant

Blazer can you please STFU and get to your own team?

Robj, you are not in list of Q, so...

admin decisions are admin decisions.

Giligoop is admin AND a member of Q team, there is a conflict of interest, what is why i want an answer from RC.

Merci ganply pour ton avis !
Many thanks to you blazer !!!!

Added (2010-07-12, 8:16 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Serveur available monday 2010-07-12 at 20h30
Name : god.training TMT2
Pass : 10min before the match

Pass for our server if you want to play tonight 20h30.
pass => lolotte

Message edited by god-Thyr - Monday, 2010-07-12, 5:55 PM

Forum » Results » 1/16 finals (05-07 - 11-07) » Gang of Drivers vs Q-team
Search: