Welcome Guest | RSS

Saturday, 2024-04-20, 2:27 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Results » 1/16 finals (05-07 - 11-07) » Gang of Drivers vs Q-team
Gang of Drivers vs Q-team
RCDate: Monday, 2010-07-05, 9:30 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Administrators
Here you can arrange a match-date, post the serverdetails, post the results and upload screenshots.

Gl&hf

giligoopDate: Monday, 2010-07-05, 11:22 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Hi god team, when can you play?
I think we prefer sunday BEFORE the world Cup :P

god-ThyrDate: Saturday, 2010-07-10, 7:26 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Hi giligoop !

Sorry for the delay.

Are you ok for playing 17h or 18h sunday ?

giligoopDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 8:52 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
guys... this is way to late to arrange this..

I've spoken to RC and he said that you at least should have answered latest at 9 of juli @ 23.59 on friday...

so he told me this is a defwin, will inform you iff anything isn't correct. But I don't think I'm wrong here.

god-ThyrDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 9:43 AM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
?????
sorry but I see nothing in the rules which states that.

http://tmtournament.ucoz.com/index/0-5

-Scheduling match
• For a match, you will get a week's time to arrange a date, time and server with your opponent.
• If both clans can’t agree on a date, the default match-date will be Sunday at 20:30 (CET).
• If your opponent causes trouble arranging a date for a match, contact an admin (E-mail addresses under contact).

I find it absurd for not wanting to play the game as we agree to play the default date (sunday).
I do not see why you could not play against us when we respond positively to your request to play before the start of the World Cup.

We want to play this match !!!

AirmaNDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 11:02 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Actually Thyr the default time is Monday 20.30 for this day only.
As its writen in the homepage:

"Default date

Dear tmt-fanatic,

The management has decided we will extend the match week of the 1/16-finals with 1 day, because of the world cup final. This means the default date will be Monday 12 July at 20:30 hour. Further we’re interested who’s favorite to win TmT 2010.

Greetings,
TmT managment"

giligoopDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 11:35 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
We didn't agree anything.. you just answered this topic on saturday, and because of your late answer we couldn't arange anything wink
I already asked it to RC what to do when I have no response from god. And he was very clear about that.

And yes airman defdate is monday 20.30 but that doesn't matter.. they didn't respond on time for arranging the match.. we could have played maybe on saturday or something.. i don't know. but now we have to arrange people for today in a few hours.. we can't just get the people on such a short notice.. that's why they give you 1 week time.. And now we have like 6 hours time to get everything done. And when you have to find your players, contacting them.. this is just unduable..

btw you said: "find it absurd for not wanting to play the game as we agree to play the default date (sunday). "
WE DIDN'T AGREE ANYTHING. YOU DIDN'T RESPOND. We wanted to play, but because of your lack of response you have trown away your teams chance to go to the next round by not checking forum and arranging the war...

god-ThyrDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 11:50 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
Thx Airman, playing monday at 20h30 is not a problem for us.

Giligoop sorry but we have a week for organise match and first post from rc was monday 2010-07-05 9h30 PM.
a week = 7 days
monday 2010-07-05 9h30 PM + 7 days = Monday 2010-07-11 9h30 PM
We post a response Saturday, 2010-07-10, 7:26 PM
We are in delay !

You said in your first post that you prefer to play on Sunday before the World Cup so it is that you should be available at that date.
Why now no longer want?
is the only solution for you to win?

Message edited by god-Thyr - Sunday, 2010-07-11, 11:58 AM

giligoopDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 11:58 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
airman isn't in our team.. he is just pointing out that defdate is on monday. For us it wasn't an option to play on monday and IF you had responsed here, you would have known that.
And do you always organise everything last minute? this isn't the right way to do this.. you should do it right away, and if something comes up, this gives the teams enough time to chance things.. but now we can't change anything..

I have a chatlog from my msn that says defwin for Q if God didn't answer the tmt topic before friday @ 23.59..
discussion closed.. sorry

and like I said before, we want to drive the match, but we can't just wait untill last moment to organize a war.. we wanted to play sunday, but nothing was sure because you didn't answer.. And that's why my team also don't know when we ACTUALLY would have driven the war.. now they don't know it either.
so gg for your organisation skills guys..
I won't change anything I said.. RC said it to me very clearly

god-ThyrDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 12:20 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
Please RC, can you actually respond and explain me in detail why we are wrong and we deserve a defwin?
Thank you in advance !

giligoopDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 12:25 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
why do you think you get defwin? I already said RC agreed to give Q defwin because of no answer from god..

Anyway, he is unreachable because he is out to party on the streets for world cup..

god-ThyrDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 2:07 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant
sorry bad typing about defwin.

We have a job for the most part so it's not always easy to respond quickly, but we remain in the response time allowed.
Nothing in the rules stipulates that the answer must have posted before Friday 23.59. Where did you see that? I'm curious to know.
So if nothing specific that, we are not wrong and we will play the match in the default date.

Serveur available monday 2010-07-12 at 20h30
Name : god.training TMT2
Pass : 10min before the match

SafranDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 3:02 PM | Message # 13
Private
i just want to say s.th.

we also had a match against an opponent, who didn't response to us for 6 days. then, on sunday they said they want to drive at default time, where we couldnt drive. but there was no defwin for us because they didn't answer, we had to drive our match at that default date with 2 drivers...

.nrzf

blazerDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 3:07 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
This is so idiotic smile There is nowhere written in the rules that you have to answer in the forum before Friday at 23.59 biggrin If no one answers here, then the match MUST be held at default date and time. If admins will give defwin for Q team, this will really show you in a very bad light and your tournament organizing skills are under question ... So stop messing around and make the match on Monday smile

Sorry for writing in a topic which i have no part in, but this was just something i had to say :P

god-ThyrDate: Sunday, 2010-07-11, 5:34 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant
thank you very much blazer & safran for you opinion !

Forum » Results » 1/16 finals (05-07 - 11-07) » Gang of Drivers vs Q-team
Search: