Welcome Guest | RSS

Friday, 2024-04-26, 2:26 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Results » 1/16 finals (05-07 - 11-07) » Gang of Drivers vs Q-team
Gang of Drivers vs Q-team
GanplyDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 3:38 PM | Message # 46
Sergeant
Group: Checked
Rules are made to avoid this kind of problem.

I think they are clear :

• If both clans can’t agree on a date, the default match-date will be Sunday at 20:30 (CET). [(Monday in this case)]

So stop complaining because one of the admin is in trouble, just apply your rules.

RCDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 4:53 PM | Message # 47
Major general
Group: Administrators
Hey guys,

It’s outrageous what happened. GOD reacts real late (Saturday evening), so I understand that it’s possible Q can’t arrange a line-up for Sunday. Besides that Q contacted me they couldn’t drive on Monday and how they should deal with the fact that GOD hadn’t replied. As known I made the decision, to give Q a def-win if GOD wouldn’t reply before Wednesday 23:59. Too rectify this; I gave both clans the opportunity to agree about a time on Tuesday or Wednesday. Both days, GOD couldn’t drive, so I extended the period with 2 days (Thursday and Friday). Even these 2 days GOD is not able to drive. It’s obvious GOD wants to claim the def-win. In the first place GOD should be flexible, because of their late reaction they made it hard for Q. Further, arguments about the fact, that this arrangement is nowhere to be found in our rules are useless. When you registered for TmT you agreed on this rule: When you accept to join the tournament, you also accept the rules, the maps and every admins decisions. So there is only one conclusion to be made: GOD abuses this situation and our understanding. That’s why Q will receive the def-win. I’m real disappointed about this kind of behavior. TmT management is flexible, understanding and want to make sure everything goes fair, so everyone can enjoy the tournament. And abuse of this, isn’t tolerated.

Greetings,

RC

GanplyDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 5:23 PM | Message # 48
Sergeant
TmT management is flexible

Maybe it shouldn't, it would be more equitable for everyone ...

ArtiShöwDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 6:23 PM | Message # 49
Private
Group: Users
Hum,

We abuse of what?

I find your decisions really not fair,

first of all, we accept to play sunday (Q was ok because they propose to us), they can't play monday so what? In the rules they lost. Why you change your rules as you want ? You are an admin and so what ?? It's really easy LOL

I just want to say that you favor Q because giligoop is an admin and maybe a friend of you.

If it was an other team, you'll say that if you can't play at the default date you loose.

Ok this match must be play, so we are ok but as giligoop refuse our best possiblity to play, we can't in your propositions.

It's not fair again because Q can't monday and you accept to modify your rules... We can't after and what?? you say that we've lost...

Rc, think at all this teams here who respect the rules, they don't cry because they can't play the default match date or other reasons they try with them maximum to play them match. (and don't invent rules for win ....)

So, you can modify all the rules you want but I've question now, what is the utility of your rules? If you don't apply your own rules.

nXn-RonDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 7:07 PM | Message # 50
Sergeant
i love this topic ^^

have fun Q

FuZDate: Thursday, 2010-07-15, 7:35 PM | Message # 51
Private
Now the question is, if giligoop was not in Q-Team, would they get the def-win ? smile

Message edited by FuZ - Thursday, 2010-07-15, 7:35 PM

HARIBOTDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 0:01 AM | Message # 52
Private
hello

It is clear that this decision is unfair!

Everybody can see, the dates have defaults were accepted by god team.

I think that even if the rules are quite flexible, the most important thing is that god has agreed to play on Sunday and Monday (which are the dates by default).

Even if they responded late, they responded and were present for the (date defaults) and the principal and there ...
It is clear that the Q had a special treatment due to their leader "admin" and it is a pity, since they fly instead of a team that has followed the regulation by agreeing to play the days requested, while Q did not want to play day by default!
In any event I couldn't see a team that agreed to play the day compulsory could be disqualified!
While the team that could not was declared the winner!
This is not a good advertisement for your tournament and the players who have supported the god are the evidence.

To summarize, it is preferable not to respect the rules and know the admin. Rather than respect the rules, agree to play day by default and does not know the admin ...

To meditate.

Message edited by HARIBOT - Friday, 2010-07-16, 0:05 AM

giligoopDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 1:48 AM | Message # 53
Lieutenant
Well then...
god have fun in next round.. you get your defwin, and help me god (the real one) if you can't play on monday like wX has asked to play on that date..

now are you al happy?
You just needed sombody to blame and you all blame me..
gg

wX vs GOD it is then... I'll be watching this war for sure

ArtiShöwDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 2:30 AM | Message # 54
Private
We'll repeat ourselves but you must understand that Q refused to play when we could. I do not even understand why there is a debate. Q would have lost because they refused to play the default date. We wanted to play this match but Q has destroyed our possibilities. The fact that you changed the rules do not arrange us furthermore to be respected your rules we fall into a situation where we are again blocked.

Even if you are an admin you should at least keep your rules and not change it as you wish. This delay is impossible for us because we had already organized matchs. But if you want to remain credible, leaving a miraculous delay to Q, where we couldn't play and becoming powerless. What is really unfair is that we have followed your rules and not the team Q. This is a really horrible decision to deny ourselves as well.

This we also do not like is the fact that to win your tournament, you must use the super giligoop's technical : not playing matchs!

We must reject and then call for help for the extension of rules and embarrass the opposing team.

I really like it (ironically of course)

Have a good tournament & have fun (LOL, as it doesn't exist here) , beautiful fair play of Q & admins for their cheerful and excellent decisions.

We are so happy to be out of the tournament by the team most unfair that we have ever seen.

I'm glad that Q will win the TMT if they use their nice method, beautiful matchs in perspective

And the moral of the story of course, all means are good to win especially without playing matchs and being not only an admin but an admin who have a friend admin too who also does help (even if it loses all credibility, but he does not care)

giligoopDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 2:34 AM | Message # 55
Lieutenant
dude I'm just saying you can go to war with wX... what the ... are you complaining now..

btw we didn't refuse to play when you could, we weren't able to play... totally different
i asked to play the match 2 weeks = 14 days.. and all the dates I asked you iff you could play you say no.. pff..

"This we also do not like is the fact that to win your tournament, you must use the super giligoop's technical : not playing matchs!"
What the..!!!??

you got your win..stop whinning and play your match vs wX

ArtiShöwDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 2:42 AM | Message # 56
Private
Sorry when I've post, I haven't seen your post,

I will discuss with my admin Thyr who probably respond here.

Message edited by ArtiShöw - Friday, 2010-07-16, 2:43 AM

giligoopDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 2:48 AM | Message # 57
Lieutenant
dude no discussion any more.. just post @ wX on the 1/8 forum thread..
play your war

giligoopDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 3:10 AM | Message # 58
Lieutenant
btw about some things you are saying here about me..
i'll will pretend that my nose is bleeding..

RobiDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 7:57 AM | Message # 59
Lieutenant
Hi God & Q.team

as said god Thyr:

please RC takes a final decision, thx.

god waited for final decision and after this decision all discussions have to been stopped.
Decision was that Qteam have defwin, so Qteam have defwin and later discussions about fair or unfair of RC are really naive and it talkes about mentality of players. god ... if you dont know, how to accept decision of admins ... so dont join to tournaments ... in every tournaments are some cause ... and admin decisions are same as God decisions (not TM team ... I mean man in the sky) ... These decisions are conclusive ... so stop behaving as God god ... smile and accept RC decision ... we will not play against god ... admin said wX vs Qteam, so we will wait for Qteam ...

wXHoMeRDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 9:31 AM | Message # 60
Private
smile i like this topic!!!!:D

guyz i like you,

first, god… you replied real late... no speculation -> admin said, when you do not answer to friday 23.59, Q have defwin -> you replied saturday evening i think -> so admin made first decision (bad decision but he made it) -> defwin for Qteam. (There is a rule “When you accept to join the tournament, you also accept the rules, the maps and EVERY ADMINS DECISION., this rule is the top rule because admin always has truth)
Second, Q.team counted with defwin, but there were more and more flame on this topic every day. There was another mistake……. Admin reacted AFTER the default time on Monday. SO, speculation about default time is irrelevantly, because his decision about defwin is valid to this time !!!! be careful !!! decision about defwin for Q.team is valid to this time (after the match default time) !!!
On Monday 8:36 PM (after the default time), admin apologized for the decision, and made another decision, chance for both team. The decision was “For this match the admins (without giligoop) decided that you have the time till Wednesday 14th July 23:59.“ And this decision is as valid as his first decision.
After this decision god refused to play.
End ….. god do not accept the admin decision,the top rule for every tournament.
I think in this case admin actually made the best and the the most fair decision…

THX for fading my reaction
Greetings
HoMeR

Forum » Results » 1/16 finals (05-07 - 11-07) » Gang of Drivers vs Q-team
Search: