Friday, 2024-03-29, 3:34 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Results » 1/16 finals (05-07 - 11-07) » Gang of Drivers vs Q-team
Gang of Drivers vs Q-team
ArtiShöwDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 4:39 PM | Message # 61
Private
Group: Users
First of all,

who are you Robi ??? Oo You posted here why? Don't know who are you and why you come here in our discussion.
I thought that giligoop said no discussion well with you, it will continue.. -__-

Second Homer,

Thx to show us a great desire to play with us smile

I can say that you don't respect the decision of an admin homer (as you want that we've lost) But giligoop is an admin and take again a decision (the last exactly).

Well, end of the discussion and stop the button repeat -__-.

Message edited by ArtiShöw - Friday, 2010-07-16, 5:04 PM

RobiDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 6:04 PM | Message # 62
Lieutenant
Group: Checked
Arti ... I wrote it ... I am CL of wX by cRew.sk ... we waiting for winner of this match ... Qteam ...
But giligoop is an admin and take again a decision (the last exactly).

You looks that you know rules very good, so you know, that admins cant make decisions about matches of their team so his "decision" isnt absolutely valid like admin decision smile maybe, he wrote sth, but admin not confirmed it, so We play against Q team Last word in this discusion had RC maybe 15 posts before, but you (god team) not accept it, so stop saying stop discusion smile

If RC dont say any else, match will be wX vs Q team smile

ArtiShöwDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 6:17 PM | Message # 63
Private
LOL, don't me laugh :')

You are taking decision here stop.

I don't understand why you decide that

If RC dont say any else, match will be wX vs Q team
(are you an admin ? so ...)

You are a wX ok and you wait the winner ok and?? so what ?? Don't concern you but us (god) Q team and RC (& other admins)

that admins cant make decisions about matches of their team so his "decision" isnt absolutely valid like admin decision

LOL, it's funny again, and I forgot who are you for saying that XD

Maybe he can't but he says it, well we'll see with RC.

RCDate: Friday, 2010-07-16, 9:56 PM | Message # 64
Major general
Group: Administrators
Now I’m real pissed. The discussion about my decision is unbelievable. All the issues that I face are judged objective. I really don’t care if Giligoop is an admin, friend or whatever. First of all, I agree with you guys, I made a mistake with the default-time. This I wanted to rectify with the extra time, but you refuse it. Besides that you show a lack of respect by flaming that this is a disgrace and I’m bending the rules in favor of Q. It’s a shame it came to this situation. Although Q told GOD receives a def-win, I’m not going to deviate from my decision. If Q doesn’t play, wX goes through to the next round. This is all about respect and principles. This thread is now closed.

Greetings,
RC

RCDate: Saturday, 2010-07-17, 1:20 AM | Message # 65
Major general
Group: Administrators
Hey guys,

After a good conversation with Giligoop and Thyr we came to the conclusion that it was all a miscommunication. I explained my actions and both understand now the decisions that are made. GOD apologized for their behavior, besides that they will explain everything in a statement. Together we came to the conclusion that it would be the best for the tournament if GOD drives against wX. I will contact wX and GOD to agree on a match-date so we won’t get a further delay in the quarter-finals.

Greetings,
RC

ArtiShöwDate: Saturday, 2010-07-17, 1:22 AM | Message # 66
Private
Hey,

After an online application, RC agreed to discuss with us to better understand the decisions that we had a lot of trouble understanding. It turns out that after the explanations, all this story is a big communication problem. We have unfortunately been slow to respond for various reasons (work, lack of availabilities from the players, etc.) and we are sorry for that.

There was nothing voluntary in this way.
So Giligoop of the Q team didn't see any answer from us, so he decided to contact RC for what to do.
Unfortunately RC made a mistake, by telling Q team they would receive a def-win if we didn’t reply before Friday 23:59, so for the Q team this match musn't be played by the RC decision.
That’s why they didn’t prepare themselves and why they couldn't play Sunday & Monday. Now we understand why they couldn't play and it explains our incomprehension and irritation.

Later, RC apologized for his mistake and wanted to save the situation, he decided to offer extra time for this match We were not against this decision, but unfortunately we have not been available due to other tournaments planned in the week before to know this decision.
One thing leading to another, there were many incomprehensions...
He thought that we would refuse to play the match and wanted just a def-win, now we understand why Q got the def-win. The point is we were really unavailable and we thought that RC favored Q.

In fact all started from a simple mistake to have announced a def-win for Q before the default date.

To conclude this situation is a big miscommunication, therefore we want to apologize for flaming and doubting their objectiveness. Now we understand all the decisions that are made and want to clear their name. We’re happy and thankful we solved this and focus now for our match against wX.

Message edited by ArtiShöw - Saturday, 2010-07-17, 1:25 AM

Forum » Results » 1/16 finals (05-07 - 11-07) » Gang of Drivers vs Q-team
Search: